Since 1978, ICC is intended to be the best partner for high-end ERP solutions in industries with which he specializes.
- Offer our customers a competitive advantage;
- Deploy fully integrated high-end solutions;
- Get the best yields in the business process;
- Have the best knowledge of the industries we serve;
- Participate in the development of our customers;
- Prepare the bridges for access to technologies of tomorrow.
- Specialization in targeted industries;
- Developing solutions with customers;
- Design of modular and scalable solutions.
- 1978 Company founded by Mr. Christian Côté.
- 1979 First customer in the Agribusiness Sector (Bernard Breton Ltd).
- 1980 First customer in the Construction Industry (Tribec Construction Inc.).
- 1982 First customer in Wholesale and Retail Distribution (Materiaux Bomat Inc.).
- 1984 Opening of the Montréal office.
- 1989 Relocation of Québec City’s headquarter office to a newly acquired building.
- 1990 Awarded the Georges Ryan Trophy for Best Entreprise of the Year in relation to customer satisfaction, good management practices and business growth. ICC was recognized amongst one hundred North American computer software related businesses.
- 1994 Acquisition of LSI Informatique, specializing in the Agribusiness Sector.
- 1996 Acquisition of Calculus Informatique Ltd.’s Construction and Distribution Business Units.
- 1997 Acquisition of Ordi-Service, specializing in milling plants and stock farming.
- 2000 Acquisition of Praeneste Technologies Ltd.’s Construction Business Unit client list.
- 2001 Acquisition of S.I.V. Data Ltd., specializing in Commercial Printing and graphic arts.
- 2002 Centralization of the Western Québec and Ontario operations in Laval.
- 2003 Involvement of the second generation of the family-owned Company as Managing Directors.
- 2004 Acquisition of OGASYS, a state-of-the-art management software for Wholesale and Retail Distribution, Manufacturing, Construction and Forestry Industries.
- 2007 New Acquisition: CIA Informatique. To learn more: www.cia-info.com
- 2008 Les affaires (May 2008) ranks ICC 246th among Quebec SMEs. Better yet, ICC is ranked the fifth fastest-growing business in Quebec.