ERP Software Representative
3 Positions Available
Montréal and Québec City
The primary role of an ERP Software Representative is to contribute to the company’s financial success by selling integrated management software. The representative will identify new sales opportunities for our solutions and he or she will propose convincing arguments in order to enhance our clientele. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, will be looking for new challenges and will have several years of experience in at least one of the following fields: distribution/wholesaler, retail, construction, printing or food industries.
This position can lead to professional advancement within our organization. We are searching for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our ranks in Montreal and Quebec City.
- Solicit potential clients using creative approach methods.
- Develop and maintain business relations within the industry.
- Keen ability to understand customer needs, assess existing methods, recommend improvements and propose efficient solutions based on our integrated management software.
- Present potential solutions to clients in person, provide quotes, follow up on mandates and negotiate new contracts.
- Acquire personal and professional training, ensuring adequate knowledge of our industry and of the products and services we offer.
- Provide professional service in line with our company’s values and reputation at all times.
- Three to five years of experience in the industry and/or in sales.
- Knowledge of management and/or accounting methods and processes.
- DEC in administration or information technology (IT), or other related training.
- Excellent networking, interpersonal relation, communications and negotiation skills.
- Very good technical knowledge and great problem-resolutions skills.
- Autonomous, resourceful and decisive.
- Functional knowledge of English.
- Travelling required: cars available. Free parking at the office