Senior IT Network Manager
You are a dynamic individual, known for your ability to quickly understand a customer’s IT environment, in order to clearly determine what improvements can be made. With convincing arguments, you help the customer elaborate a plan to optimize his IT tools. With your constantly renewed expertise, you are abreast of new technologies available on the market and you are able to propose powerful, tried-and-tested networking solutions. We are inviting you to share your know-how within our organization and hence directly contribute to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Keen ability to understand customer needs, assess existing methods, recommend improvements and propose efficient solutions based on our integrated management software.
- Present potential solutions to clients and provide quotes.
- Facilitate installations, updates and technical support.
- Manage networks and configure user profiles.
- Acquire personal and professional training, ensuring adequate knowledge of our industry and of the products and services we offer.
- Provide professional service in line with our company’s values and reputation at all times.
- Experience in implementation of Advanced Server solutions: Windows 2003, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux is an asset.
- We are searching for a reliable, autonomous individual with strong analytical capabilities and communication skills.
- Holding certifications is an asset.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to clearly relate technical issues.
- Strong technical knowledge and very good project management skills.
- Very good knowledge of French and English.