Management software trainer
We are searching for an integrated management software trainer to join our team in Quebec City. This position is part of a team supporting our new generation software and the trainer’s primary responsibilities consist of providing support and training users so that they can use our systems to their full potential.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of integrated management software and the ability to continually develop them.
- Work closely with team and clients dealing with operations and management issues.
- Work in close collaboration with our team and our customers.
- Facilitate the functional transition for users to our management software.
- Perform software tests and plan training schedules.
- Educate users to ensure optimal use of our software.
- Lead groups of adults towards learning and dealing with resistance to change.
- Provide customer service, primarily at the users’ workplace, as well as by phone.
- Develop relations of trust with clients.
- Provide professional service in line with our company’s values and reputation at all times.
- One to two years of experience as user or programmer of integrated management software (point of sales, inventory, procurement, control, etc. systems).
- Minimum knowledge in accounting and/or information technology (IT).
- Accounting-related DEC or university degree.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and experienced in facilitating workshops.
- Mature, responsible, motivated individual capable of working under pressure on occasion.
- Friendly personality, articulate with training experience
- Very good knowledge of French and English is an asset.
- Travelling required: cars available. Free parking at the office.